Congratulations to the 25 highest scoring players that made it into the Finals.
GG Well played!
The list of finalists will be published on Star Atlas Discord.
The Finals will start in:
Practice period. All players and contenders can practice their pew pew skills on the Tufa Attack tournament build release.
Start: 8 May 12:00 AM PST
End: 10 May 11:59 PM PST
First elimination round. All players will play to achieve their highest scores on this day. At the end of the day the 100 players with the highest scores will advance to the next elimination round.
Start: 11 May 12:00 AM PST
End: 11 May 11:59 PM PST
Second elimination round. The qualified 100 players will play to achieve their highest scores on this day. At the end of the day the 25 players with the highest scores will advance to the next elimination round.
Start: 12 May 12:00AM PST
End: 12 May 11:59 PM PST
Rest day. Star Atlas Townhall
Final 2 rounds. The third elimination round will consist of the top 25 players, from elimination round 2, playing for 1 hour to see who gets the top score. At the end of the hour, the top 2 scores will move on to Finals. Finals will consist of the top 2 players from the third elimination round competing against each other for 1 hour to see who gets the highest score during that time. Winner of this round is our tournament winner!
Both elimination round 3 and finals will be played in discord with the participants streaming their screen. Streaming is required for everyone during both of these final rounds.
Start: 12:00 PM PST in the Star Atlas discord
End: Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
1. Download and install Opera GX (if not already installed)
2. A link to the game will be posted on this page on May 8th 12:00 AM PST
3. Join Star Atlas Discord (if not already joined)
4. Use your Discord User Profile Name on Opera GX, the same profile name you use on the Star Atlas Discord.
5. Pew Pew
6. By playing the Tufa Attack Tournament game, you agree to abide by the tournament rules and terms.
No entry fee required.
Please note that in order to be eligible for prizes in the Tufa Attack Tournament, you have to use your Discord Profile Name that you use on Star Atlas Discord. This is to help us identify and contact players on the Star Atlas Discord for the finals and to deliver the winners their shiny new ships.
Special characters such as # are not allowed as Opera GX profile names. Please use the closest profile name on Opera GX as on Discord.
Discord Profile: [AEP]SpriteVonPixel#12345
Opera GX Profile: AEPSpriteVonPixel12345
1. RatOnaut Studios reserves the right to cancel, suspend, or modify the Tufa Attack Tournament if competitive integrity should be compromised.
2. RatOnaut Studios is not responsible and cannot be held liable for technical errors that compromise competitive integrity or otherwise prevent the tournament from running as planned.
3. Tournament participants agree to release and hold RatOnaut Studios harmless from and against any claim associated with the tournament.
4. Any attempt to deceive the RatOnaut team or other players with fake information or data will result in a ban and disqualification.
5. All forms of cheating are prohibited and will result in disqualification.
6. Any attempt to use an in-game bug or exploit to your advantage will be grounds for a warning. After that no second warnings will be given and players will be disqualified.
7. The name used to register in the leaderboard needs to be the exact same name participants use on the Star Atlas discord.
8. During the finals (phase 4 and 5) competing players will be required to share their screen on discord while competing.
9. Tufa Attack must be played on Opera GX browser using the official tournament link supplied to entrants.
10. Only high scores on the Tufa Attack Opera GX leaderboard will be eligible for ranking and prizes in the tournament.
11. Finalists and winners will be contacted on the Star Atlas discord.
12. We will attempt to contact winners for three days after the tournament finals. If a winner does not respond on discord within that time, they will forfeit their prize and the prize will be awarded to the next highest ranked score from the tournament leaderboard.
Copyright © 2022 Tufa Attack - All Rights Reserved.